So far, in doing my research for the 2nd major project I have found an article by Pavel Ciprian entitled "The Growing Importance of Social Media in Business Marketing," originally published in the Quaestus Multidisciplinary Research Journal, and another article entitled "Privacy and Social Media," written by Theodore F. Claypoole and published in the peer reviewed journal Business Law Today.
The first article begins with the premise that "the question is no longer if you must use the social media tool in your marketing activities, but how to do it better" and then goes on to explore various strategies for businesses to more effectively market themselves to consumers (Ciprian).
However, the second article begins by pointing out that "from every angle, social media is anath-
ema to privacy"(Claypoole). Therefore, I thought that it might be interesting to contrast some of the very different ideas discussed in these two articles as a way to help myself begin to refine my research questions for our next major project.
As I do more research and define my research questions more clearly, I hope that I can then also explore the idea of conducting some type of primary research.
No comments:
Post a Comment