Last Saturday, I attended the Nest Realty Fall Festival, and it was a blast! It was a great opportunity to pick-up some great free food and to get an inside look at our client for the Service Learning Project. I was able to bring my girlfriend and my dog, and it was a great afternoon for everyone.
There was a bluegrass band there to provide live musical entertainment, and a local barbeque restaurant catered the event. Ironclad brewery was there as well, serving two of their signature craft beers. The food was great, Ironclad’s Golden Ale was top notch, and everything was totally provided for by Nest!
It was a relatively young, family-oriented crowd, with the majority of the attendees being in their 30’s. There were a lot of young children present, and, in fact, Quentin Jones, our class’ representative for the event, could be seen at the blow up slide, monitoring kids for the majority of the afternoon.
All in all, it was an awesome time. I was able to get a first hand look at the client in a casual, relaxed environment, and if there’s one thing that I learned about Nest Realty, it’s that they know how to treat their client’s and employees right!
I hate that I missed out!
ReplyDelete